Recognition for PSSS
- We were the recipients of the 1st prize for using information communication, technology and media tools for good governance and practices from the E-NGO Award, South Asia for the year 2014-15.
- The Indian Institute of Management, Indore awarded the Social Entrepreneur Award to PSSS.
- The DCH Artisan cards have been provided to all the artisans in PSSS.
- The Society has been recognized for its work over the years. The Government of India has recognised our society for the purpose of granting the donors to our cause 50% business exemption under Section 80-G of the Income Tax Act.
- PSSS has been registered under FCRA 2010.
- PSSS was made a member of the Fair Trade Forum India.
- The Display Centre was branded as a Fair Trade shop.